Wednesday, March 25, 2009

A Few Engagement Pictures

As some of you know, we went to Orlando for Spring Break. Adam met us down there for a week of Disney Magic! (Check out Alona's blog for the full run down. We have to share posts, since we have the same life!) Since that was most likely the last time that I would get to see Adam before the wedding, we decided to take a few engagement shots. Alona and our friend, Julie took them for us and then Kristal did all of the touch-ups. She sent me a few samples with things she can do. Let me know what you like...what you don't like. We have a tough decision. These are not all of the pictures, so don't be surprised if we pick one that is not posted!
Oh...I also have to compliment Adam. We all know the kind of pictures he "usually" takes. For some reason, he thinks those ridiculous faces are hilarious. He wasn't difficult at all. In fact, he was quite pleasant and cooperative! Thanks Adam...you're the best!

#1


#2

#3

#4

#5

#6

#7
#8

#9

#10


#11
#12
#13
#14
#15
Thanks Alona, Julie, & Kristal! I love them!

17 comments:

The Santini Stew said...

love #13! I better be getting one!

w said...

13 is definitely my favorite but they are all great!

123 checkoutourfamily said...

they're all so good. I like # 3 and # 7 the best. # 13 is cute too.

Anonymous said...

We like them all, but both Dad & I like #2 best cause we can see both of your faces clearly.

Jessica said...

I love them all! It makes me want to go get pictures again with Beau! You guys are so cute!

Dadra said...

I love the background on #4 and #10 (what a pretty area!) but I think I like #12 of the two of you!! Such a hard decision because you have so many great options!! (Oh, and I'm a bit late on the game, but I love your wedding dress...you will look so beautiful!!)

deej said...

You two are so cute! But The Vic and Deej love these photos the best . . .#1,2,12 and 13. My real favorite is of the two of you doing the funny face pictures @ Disneyworld! How we laughed!

Anonymous said...

I agree with Deej, you should use your shaky face pictures!!

Susannah said...

The shaky face pictures are tempting. Maybe I can have Kristal photoshop us together!

kristal said...

I agree with mom...#2 is great because your faces are clear and bright. #13, your face is too dark people, come on! Um, but I've gotta say, even though I teased about the kissing ones making me sick (morning sickness, sorry), I LOVE #1. Send me some more to play with!

Anonymous said...

#13 is the only one that looks natural. The rest look too posed. I think that's why everyone likes that one the best.

Idaho Bushmans said...

What a fun trip. Sorry you can't see each other for awhile.

Jessica J said...

I like them all, but I REALLY like numbers 12 and 13!

kristal said...

I agree with anonymous that, um, anonymous looks more relaxed a less posed in #13, but I stand by my word that your face is too shadowed in it. You can see your true hotness.
7 and 9 look relaxed...but 7 is blurry and 9, um, anonymous's mouth looks, uhh, funny.

Katie Bell said...

So Cute! Congratz!

CHMomma said...

ya'll are so cute~and very photogenic! i like # 9 and 12 the best :)

vab10+ said...

CONGRADULATIONS!!! WE ARE SO HAPPY FOR YOU!!! THANKS FOR SHARING PART OF THE TWO OF YOU! ALL PICTURES ARE GREAT!

Love,
Virgil & Kari Bushman