Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Cake Pops

I was perusing my friend's blog and saw that she had a link to website called "Bakerella". I found a recipe for cake pops and thought I'd try them.

They turned out pretty well!


Here is Adam trying one out! He ate quite a few!


This is what the inside looks like! Try 'em out...they're pretty good. And while you're on the website, try the recipe for cornmeal blueberry pancakes. They are delicious!


I made the cake pops for a little going away party for the Boizelle's. I also made Navajo Taco's for dinner. We got new carpet a month or so ago, so I told people that if they spilled their food, they'd have to lick it up. To my surprise we had at least 3 people lick their spilled food off the carpet! I love these guys!

3 comments:

etreiersen said...

Wow, those cake pops look delicious and very fancy at the same time.

Alona said...

You said the cake pops were good - but are they fantastic? I want to try them if they are. I would lick your carpet too, by the way, as long as it wasn't on the "bike path."

Susannah said...

Adam said that they were good...not fantastic! I wonder how they would taste with chocolate cake. You should try that out.