Tuesday, April 10, 2012

The Bar and Saying Goodbye

This post is late in coming, but better late than never I suppose! We headed down to Boise at the end of February for Adam to take the Bar Exam. What a beast of a test.

We have a little tradition of stopping in Riggins for Evie to run around and play. She loves it, especially when Adam chases her!

This is the "I'm ready for you to get me, Daddy" look!

This lovely shot is of Adam after finishing the grueling exam. His hair was sticking straight up in the front. Thank goodness he's done with that. We get the results back in a week and half. Here's to hoping!!

We went and visited my parents right after the exam and then headed home. We had a week to get packed up and moved out. This was our last Sunday in Moscow. These girls are some of Evie's biggest fans. I miss having them in RS to help me wrangle Evie!

Here is the Bishopric. I sure like all of these people. The Johnson's became really good friends of ours and we we're sad to say goodbye to them. They became our Saturday Night Card buddies! Bishop and Sister Kellogg we're great to work with too!

Bishop Kellogg certainly gets bonus points for putting up with these two!

It was fun having friends that I really connect with! I will miss Moscow for that reason. I made a lot of really good friends.

I can't believe we are gone and it's been about a month. Time goes pretty fast. I feel bad that I didn't get to say goodbye to lots of people. We left a day sooner that we were expecting, but hopefully you'll all come visit us in Boise!

2 comments:

etreiersen said...

I am sure Adam passed the bar, but it is nice to know for sure. That waiting time is awful.

It is sad to leave Moscow. I met some of the best people I have ever know there, like you :)

Evie is a doll. Can't wait to see pictures of the new baby soon. I hope you are feeling well.

You have an exciting month ahead with bar results and new baby. Please keep us posted.

Alona said...

I'm sad to see you leave Moscow, but can't wait to see your new house! Love Adam's hair! :)