Friday, January 8, 2010

Birthdays

Adam and I got to go to Texas for Christmas. It was so much fun. I loved being with my family. We flew into Houston and got to visit the Chappell's and the other Houston friends and then we headed to San Angelo for the rest of the break.

My Dad and My Adam both have birthdays in December. In fact, their birthdays are just a week apart. They both had pretty "big" birthdays this year. Here is dad blowing out his candles for his 60th birthday. I think we pulled off a successful surprise.

We went camping for Adam's birthday. He had a delicious dutch oven peach cobbler for his cake. It really was good! Adam turned the big 30 this year. Where does the time go?! I just wanted to let both of them know that I love them and am very grateful for the influence they are in my life.

(Alona did a great job of documenting our trip and both birthdays. To see all the fun pictures you can click here and go to her blog. Thanks, Alona!)

No comments: