Friday, January 8, 2010

The "P" Party

Adam has a December birthday and we were going to be in Texas so we decided to have a little party for him here in Moscow. I love themed parties and this is no exception. We decided to have a "P" party. "P" has no significance, it is just a great letter for costumes and food!

I decided to join the club in our ward and be pregnant! I am also wearing pink and plaid. Without even thinking Adam knew what to be...provocative (thanks Alona)!

April is a polka dot (if I remember right) and Matt is a pill.

(I apologize for the graphic nature of this picture) Brett came as a proctologist... and yes, his finger is brown.

Hailey was a little more tasteful as a pod of peas!

Sean and his roommate, Ben, came. They didn't dress up, but they are both wearing pants and they played a lot of games.

Stephanie stole my costume by wearing pink and being pregnant...except hers isn't a costume! Jon is a punk!

The Langstons never let us down. Lanny is wearing pink panther pants and Katie has peace panties on her head.

Here Andy is being pleasant and Hilary is puckering! A few others came that I don't have pictures of. We had a good turn out and I'm grateful for good friends.

Here is a shot of the food table. My favorite were the "phortune cookies". I had Adam's family and friends send me a fortune for him and I put them in cookies. Everyone got a fortune cookie and then read Adam the fortune. I liked it!

I am not sure why this picture is turned, but here is the cake. I wrote the word with chocolate and then put sprinkles on them.

Happy Birthday!

And what is birthday without a game of Mormon Bridge? Good times in Moscow!

2 comments:

Alona said...

You really do look pregnant! It looks like a fun party! :)

deej said...

Fun party . . . can't believe that Adam is 30!!! Yowzers - seems like only a few days ago I was 30 and now here I am well past 30. I loved all the imaginative "p" pictures!