Monday, July 12, 2010

...third comes a baby...

That's right, folks!!! We're having a baby! Yahoo! I am due on December 28th...which also happens to be my wonderful husbands birthday. (Although, my dad is hoping that it comes a week early...on his birthday!)

This ultrasound was taken at 9 weeks. I am now 16 weeks along. We will find out next month if we get a boy or girl. Adam has felt all along that is it going to be a girl (although he's hoping for a boy). My mom thinks its a boy. Since there were differing opinions, my dad thinks it will be a girly boy! Adam said he would be fine with a girl!

**There is a little poll on the righthand side of the blog if you wish to express your opinion on the gender of the baby!

I am starting to feel much better. Last weekend I felt almost normal again, thank goodness! I hope it lasts...and so does Adam. Apparently I get a little grumpy sometimes! I had a doctors appointment today and he said that everything looks good and is progressing as normal. We feel so blessed!

18 comments:

Strawn Fairy Tales said...

I'm happy for you! I also think it's a girl, by the way. Glad you're feeling better :)

Christine Bushman said...

Congrats from the other side of the Bushman family tree!!

and yes we spy on you!

Dadra said...

Congratulations!! We are so excited for you both. We've known for a while but waited to express an official congrats until you made it public! A wonderful journey lies ahead of you and you will make a wonderful mother!!

etreiersen said...

Congratulations!!! You are going to be such a great mother. I see how you interact with my children and many of the children in our ward. What a blessed little baby to have you for a mom. I'm glad you are starting to feel better, I hope it continues.

Susannah said...

Thanks for all the well wishes! We can't wait!

Melanie said...

Congratulations! I can't wait to find out what you're having!

Erika and Jason said...

My 6th sense is always right! I am so excited for you guys. I can't wait to see the little one! I hope you are liking the cleaning job I really miss Virginia and hope you enjoy her company as much as we did!

Wendy Sue said...

I'm glad it's all out in the open, I hope the morning sickness is totally gone soon!!

Susannah said...

I like the cleaning job! Virginia asks about you all the time, Erika. She hopes you give Ethan a kiss on top of his head for her! She is great!

Alona said...

I'm really glad this is out in the open! I couldn't be more excited! :) I can't stop looking at and sometimes buying baby things already! I think it's going to be a girl.

The Sorensons said...

Yay!!! Congratulations!!! I love the news!!!Awesome!!..Lala

Jessica said...

Congratulations! I bet you guys are so excited! Your mom told me the news at Ashley's receptions a few weeks ago, so I have been checking your blog waiting for the news...and I am guessing a boy!

Jennifer said...

Congratulations! Great news!

Janae said...

How Exciting!! That is nothin' but good news! Congrats to you and your husband...you will be such a fantastic momma!

crack'n up ourselves said...

We are excited for you!

123 checkoutourfamily said...

I knew it wouldn't be long before a baby came into the picture. :)

I'm about 9 weeks in my pregnancy. Brielle is a December baby and I loved it. It's nice and cool during that time.I think you'll have a boy.

deej said...

You know how excited Me-Aw Warr is about all of this . . . I'm betting on a girl . . . but a boy would be wonderful too . . . or how about one of each?

Susannah said...

Thanks for all of the comments! I'm getting more and more excited! Deej, i think it's too late for one of both...this time. Don't worry though, there is more to come!