Monday, April 4, 2011

Two New Tricks

I know...it's another Evie post, but I can't help it! She is learning new things everyday and it's very fun for me!

Trick #1 (it's actually trick #2, but I imported them in the wrong order!)
She can grab her toes now!! She thinks it's great. She has now progressed from just being obsessed with her hands, to being obsessed with her little piggies too!


Trick #2
She can grab other objects (besides her toes). She tries and tries to get them into her mouth, but isn't very coordinated yet. She's getting there though. (Only problem is the toys scare her sometimes!)

Since I was blogging, I thought that I would add a few more pictures just for fun!

On Friday we took Addie and Julia to play frisbee golf. The weather was so nice. Being the good mom that I am, bundled Evie up nice and tight! When we got home her head was all sweaty. We were impressed that she could have a bad hair day when she hardly has any hair!


On Saturday we went to the institute for General Conference. Adam helped out with the Bishop's Breakfast they have. We tried to watch conference with everyone else, but Evie got a little tired of being quiet so we went to a classroom and watched/listened/played with the baby there!


Sunday night Adam and I decided to play a little Rook. Evie wanted in on the fun, but didn't make it long. Poor little thing was tuckered out. She's bound to be a good card player!

6 comments:

chelseyandmatt said...

She is SO cute! Isn't it fun the little things they learn that we get so excited about :) Kids are the greatest thing in the whole world-- glad you are enjoying your sweetie :)

Alona said...

Yay for tricks! I love the toe grabbin picture. So cute about her falling asleep during Rook! :)

cos111 said...

So adorable!! I love the sleeping picture...sooo precious!

cos111 said...

the last comment was from me - lala :)

Mindy Curtis said...

She's getting so big! What a cutie!

Wendy Sue said...

Look at her, I'm sure she's a genius! Playing with her toes, her toys and playing rook!