Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Projects

Nap time should be a restful time for me too. Sometimes I try to nap, but usually I have some project that I am working on. Here are a few of my recent projects! I really like making stuff!

Chocolate Bowls!!! Who would have thought. The idea came from Bakerella. They were so fun and easy to make. You just melt chocolate and dip a balloon in it. Let it dry and viola!

I also made chocolate peanut butter pudding from scratch. It turned out pretty tasty too! What a fun dessert!

Adam and I have decided that for Family Home Evening for the next month or so we are going to visit all the new people in his ward to make sure we know who they are. You can't show up empty handed, right? I made blackberry crisp and put it in half pint jars. I think they're adorable!

I just hope they tasted good too!

My last project is these blocks. My friend April gave me some foam that she didn't want to throw away. For months I would look at that foam, but have no idea what to do with it. I finally decided to cut them into blocks. I didn't have anything for Evie to stack.

I decided to put letters on them for future use! Evie really like knocking them over!

2 comments:

etreiersen said...

I think your blackberry crisp jars are adorable too. How sweet of you to make all of those for Adam.

Those chocolate bowls look fancy and very tasty.

I am sure Evie will love playing with those blocks.

You are so talented :)

deej said...

You are a busy sweetie! And so creative! I now understand why Erika and Whit were lovin' the good times in Moscow! Blackberry crisp . . . chocolate bowls . . . and of course Evie playing with blocks . . . knocking them over . . . Life couldn't be much better! We MUST head north one of these soon days before that little Evie is running around your house! Give her a big smackeroo! Love to you all!