Sunday, December 11, 2011

Graduation!

Yesterday was the day we've been waiting for for 3 1/2 years (It was 3 1/2 because he got his MBA at the same time)... ADAM GRADUATED FROM LAW SCHOOL!
I'm so excited for him!

Adam was getting ready to leave and he got a couple pictures with Evie. She did not like having the cap on!

My parents came over for Graduation. The ceremony was held at the Kibbie Dome.

Adam's parents were there too, of course. We're so grateful for supportive parents!

Here Adam is getting Hooded! My zoom isn't very good, but they had it on the big screen!

Getting his diploma!

The newest graduate of University of Idaho - School of Law!

I guess we all kind of graduated!



We're off to the next adventure in life...after Adam finishes finals (they do graduation before they're finished with finals...weird)! I'm excited to see what life holds for us. We'll take any prayers that Adam gets a job soon! I've decided not to worry about being jobless until Adam is done with the Bar!

Congratulations, Adam! I'm so proud of you and love you more than you know!

5 comments:

Alona said...

Wish I could have been there! Congrats, Adam - and all of you! :)

The Santini Stew said...

Such a fabulous feeling, isn't it?! Congrats!

Wendy Sue said...

We're very proud of Adam and you and Evie, too, for helping him get there!

etreiersen said...

Congratulations to Adam and you both!!! It is definitively a family effort to make it through law school.

You are smart to not worry until after the Bar about jobs. It is a difficult time in life, I know. My prayers are with your family. I hope Adams job interview goes well tomorrow.
You should watch this video if you haven't already

http://lds.org/pages/mormon-messages?lang=eng#good-things-to-come.

I watched this video pretty much everyday when we had our month of uncertainty. When we went from 2 job offers to no job at all

I loved talking to you the other day it was fun to catch up. Thanks for letting me take up some of your time. I love you and miss you :)

Brett & Hailey Cahoon said...

I thought I commented yesterday but it didn't go through apparently. Congrats on graduating Adam! Good luck on the bar. Miss you guys. Maybe we'll connect in Boise?! Sus - Thanks for the nice crafting music. I'm excited to show you the cute stockings I've been making (and I'm excited to get them done)