Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Evie's First Christmas

We went to my parents house near Seattle for Christmas this year. We've been in a different state for every Christmas since we've been married!

We got there in time for my Dad's birthday on the 21st. We also took a day and went down to the Sound. We went to Redondo Beach and some little park that I don't remember the name of. Evie loved all the birds!

On Christmas Eve we opened an envelope revealing the gender of our new little arrival!! I had the ultrasound on the 16th, but we decided to keep it a surprise until Christmas Eve. I couldn't wait any longer than that! The results... A GIRL!! Little Sister Warr will get here the middle of May!

Christmas morning came and Evie was up bright and early!

Here is Evie opening some presents from Grandma & Grandpa Warr.

My parents got this little car at a yard sale and Evie loved it! She would have been happy for hours having someone push her around in it. She also loved crawling in and out of it.

She was enjoying eating all of the paper and gifts. (Thanks for the jewelry, Andrea!!)

And of course....playing in the boxes!

After the presents were open, we got ready for church. We were trying to get Evie to leave her headband on, my Dad found that this worked the best!

My little Sweetie on Christmas!

This is how she felt about all the pictures I was trying to take of her!

The next day we went to do a little shopping. The mall had a Merry-Go-Round, so Auntie Alone took her for a spin!


Here she is in action. Alona said that she was making noises the whole time. I guess she liked it despite her facial expressions!
We also had a Costco visit in the rain!

My dad got an airplane for Christmas. Him and Adam had fun with it until Adam crashed it into the back of the car. So long little plane!

Evie really likes the computer. She liked watching Adam play his games and liked it even more when she got to push the keys and make the characters move.


Evie loved looking at pictures of herself (I guess she always has). She would beg and beg for someone to hold her while they watched a slideshow of Evie! She loved dancing to the music too.

What a great Christmas! I'm already looking forward to next year!

5 comments:

etreiersen said...

Looks like a fun Christmas. I can't believe you waited until Christmas Eve to open the paper. You are VERY patient Susannah. Another little girl, how fun.

I love Evie's Christmas dress, that girl is so pretty.

Alona said...

I miss you guys already! Can't wait to see you . . . in May? :(

Wendy Sue said...

It was a great Christmas!

Mauren said...

Yay! Congrats on baby girl #2!

Hilary Jorgensen said...

what!? you're pregnant? holy crap! yea for you guys.