Friday, January 11, 2013

Couch Makeover

We bought our couches on craigslist not long after we were married.  We've really loved them, but I've always wanted them to be dark.  When we moved into our new house the couches were so close to the wall color that I finally decided to research what it would take to dye a leather couch.  I found "Rub N' Restore" from the Vinyl Ladies and bought it!
 Here is my couch before (the love seat looked just like this).  You can't tell, but they were pretty weathered.  We bought them from a family who had lots of kids and Evie has done her fair share of drooling on them!

Here is the finished product.  I am so happy with how they turned out.  (Once again, the love seat looks the same...I just didn't get very good pictures).  

Thank you Vinyl Ladies for making my couch dreams come true.  



2 comments:

Alona said...

That really does look nice! Good work, Sus!

Wendy Sue said...

I love how it turned out!