Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Christmas Decorations!

It's Christmastime! I love Christmas, and decorating for Christmas, and listening to Christmas music! I thought that I'd post a few pictures of our little apartment for my family...and anyone else who cares!

Here is the nativity set that I got while I was in Israel (Bethlehem even) last year. I love it!

Here is our Christmas Tree. The no flash picture looked better than the flash. I love it. I had it all put up for when Adam got home from school. I was so giddy by the time he got home..I think it rubbed off. We were both in really good moods the rest of the night (not that we aren't usually...because we are!)

Here are our cute stockings and a few other things.

We got this wreath from SueAnn Rogers, in Jo City, for our wedding. I really like it and think it looks dashing on our front door.

Merry Christmas!

5 comments:

Jessica said...

Your decorations are so pretty! I love Christmas decorations, especially nativities, I have 3 big sets and 2 little ones- I love looking at all the different kinds of nativities!

Hope you guys have a happy first Christmas together!

Mom said...

That's so fun that you got a scarf to go under your Nativity set!

Alona said...

Your tree looks incredible. I think it's definitely time to do some more citrus for me. The stuff we did is so old . . . and black! :)

Susannah said...

Thanks for liking my decorations! It makes me happy!

deej said...

Looks very festive @ your happy little abode! I so love this time of year . . . the sights, the songs, the feelings! Wish it would last forever!