Sunday, September 5, 2010

Magruder Corridor

The week before school started we met Adam's parents in Elk City. Adam and his dad had both heard about a road called the Magruder Corridor. If I remember right it is the longest dirt road in the continental US. It is a pretty rugged ride, so Adam and Vic decided to take the dirt bikes and give it a try.

We made camp near a little town called Red River. Adam and I got spoiled by Vic and Deej's cooking. We're used to hot dogs and oatmeal!


The visor on Adam's helmet got a little bent, so he took it off and tried to straighten it. We all thought he looked like Optimus Prime!


Adam and Vic headed out in the morning for their trip.


I had to say good bye!


These next few pictures Adam and Vic took. I don't really have an explanation for any of the pictures, as I was not there. I hope you enjoy them though!




Apparently there was an open spot between Adam's helmet and goggles. His head was pretty dirty!

They had a good time and I was glad to get to explore another part of Idaho. It is beautiful here. While the boys were out riding, Deidre and I went for a hike. It was a great time!

1 comment:

Alona said...

Fun times! I love the dirty face picture of Adam. It's payback for all the terrible pictures he's either taken of me or laughed at me in!