Sunday, October 31, 2010

Halloween 2010

It was our ward Halloween party last night. We had a lot of fun and there were a lot of good costumes. I only got pictures of some of them.

Here is my tough and handsome Indiana Jones!


I went as a treasure troll. I liked how it turned out!

I don't know if I should be flattered or sad by the fact that I got asked repeatedly where I got my hair. My only response was..."From my dad"! Apparently I have really good troll hair! To top it off, I won the most clever costume award! Yahoo!


Here is cute little Lincoln the Duck!


The Kents! I loved Mario and Luigi!


Magnum P.I. and his mad scientist son were one of our very favorites!


Arrr....


The middle two in this picture are " A Salt & Battery". I thought it was pretty clever!


Mary and Michael won for best couple... of course!

Rhonda was a Killer Tomato! Loved it!


And...whats a ward party without Moses?!

9 comments:

Alona said...

Great costumes and I LOVE your pregnant belly!

Jessica said...

Great costumes and I have to agree with Alona, I love your pregnant belly too!

123 checkoutourfamily said...

I think your hair is awesome. I like your costume idea too.

Karisa Clemens said...

haha! That is awesome! When are you due? You look like you might pop any day now! Are you excited?? I'm excited for you both!

Susannah said...

Thanks, Karisa! I am due December 28th and we're having a girl. I am super excited! You're little one is adorable, by the way!

Karisa Clemens said...

Thank you! Girls are so fun!! I got some nail polish from the dollar store that had a tiny brush and I've been painting her toenails since she was 2 weeks old! Are you enjoying your pregnancy?? I hope so, I miss being pregnant all the time! Feeling the baby moving and kicking is the best feeling ever!! Not that I would trade having her out for anything! What a great Christmas Present!! Will you celebrate her birthday and Christmas together if she is born on Christmas day?

Susannah said...

How fun to paint her nails! Pregnancy is going ok. I won't say I love all of it, but the kicking and moving is pretty amazing. We will keep her birthday and Christmas very seperate. Adam's birthday is the 28th and my dad's is the 21st. Neither of them really like their birthdays!

Karisa Clemens said...

That is so funny. I'm curious, will you celebrate her half birthday or something? How will you separate it? Haha. I would hate to have a birthday so close to a major holiday.

Susannah said...

We'll probably just make a big deal about her birthday, on her birthday... birthday wrapping paper and such. When she is older if she wants to celebrate her half birthday, I'm all for that!