Wednesday, October 6, 2010

5 year olds...

I took the little girls that I babysit to the park today. (I have to take advantage of this nice weather while we have it). I was sitting on one of the benches and this little girl came up to me and said, "You know, when your stomach gets big like that it means you are going to have a baby". I was very glad to get that information. I was wondering what was going on!! She proceeded to talk to me for 10 minutes about everything you can think of...until her mother came over and kindly reminded her not to talk to strangers. I like kids!

4 comments:

etreiersen said...

Very cute! I love children's perspective on life.

Tyler & Katie Rice said...

and i like that you are having a kid!

Alona said...

I love it! :)

deej said...

Kids tell it as they see it don't they? Gotta love their honesty! Hope that now that you know what is going on, you'll be taking good care of yourself and that little granddaughter - who I already love!!