Sunday, January 16, 2011

Failed Attempt...

Yesterday I invited my friend, Sarah, over to help me take some pictures of Evie. She brought some adorable props and I was super excited. The only problem was... Evie was not so excited. I felt bad that she was so grumpy, and I felt bad that Sarah came over and we hardly got any pictures. I only really liked a couple of them. I sent them over to Kristal for some editing, and...voila...here they are! Thanks Sarah and Kristal!


I wish we had put something else under her to raise her up a little bit. This would have been cute if you could see her face!


To make up for my failed photo shoot, I added some absolutely adorable pictures I took earlier in the day while Adam was holding her. I sure do love this little girl!

10 comments:

Wendy Sue said...

Look at her holding her head up and being so alert!! What an adorable child!!

Tyler & Katie Rice said...

Oh, I love that last one so much! also, are you ready for mom hang outs? and are you feeling good enough to go on a walk? maybe just around the mall or something?

Alona said...

What a cute little thing! I'm sad she wasn't in the mood for more pictures! I LOVE HER!

Strawn Fairy Tales said...

Too cute for words!

etreiersen said...

I love all of the pictures. Evie has such big beautiful eyes.

Brett & Hailey Cahoon said...

Yaay! She's so cute! I love these pictures. She's such a doll!

Arthur V. / Gene D. W. said...

She is beautiful!

Mindy Curtis said...

These are so pretty. Thanks for sharing!

The Sorensons said...

oh, so adorable!i love your posts-they make me happy.I am very happy for you, Susannah. I do love being a mom and a wife too - it is definitely one of the most beautiful blessing I was blessed with. Now I miss you and our talks, how lovely it would be to visit with you and Evie now that we are both a Mom..- lala

Kristal said...

she
is
SOOOOOOO
CUTE!