Thursday, January 6, 2011

One Week!

We made it a week!! Yesterday Evie turned one week old!

My co-workers stopped by to meet Evie yesterday and they brought us this birthday cake along with some Martinelli's. How nice!! The cake says, "Happy One Week", if you can't read it!


We've been missing having all the grandma's and grandpa's around. I thought that I would post a picture of all of them! We love you guys!

Grandpa Bushman

Grandma Bushman

Grandpa Warr

Grandma Warr


The other night we were playing with Evie and Adam discovered that if he whistled in her face, we got a good reaction! I love it!

10 comments:

Wendy Sue said...

That video is so funny!!

Alona said...

I LOVE that video! I miss you guys and especially Evie!

Jessica said...

super cute:)

deej said...

What is she saying about her dad's whistlin'? Maybe she wants a different tune! That was very funny! Can't believe she's one week + already . . . Can't wait to see her on the 6th! Glad you three are getting along good! Love you all!

Dan and Alli Ralphs said...

so cute!!! I love the video!!

Unknown said...

LOL love the video!! Evie is sooooo adorable! CONGRATS!!

Kristal said...

frickin hilarious! She's sooo cute! I wanna hold her. I wanna take her picture. I wanna come hang out with her parents and aunt.

Guess I don't get everything I want.


cute kid!
welldone.

Susannah said...

Come on up, Kristal! I would love all of the things you love!

The Clicks said...

She is soooo cute! Congrats!

Arthur V. / Gene D. W. said...

Great pictures...too fun, love the video.