Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Look Alike

Ever since Evie was born we've all thought that she looks like a Warr. I still get told quite often how much she looks like Adam. It's true...she does. Every now and then, however, I catch little glimpses of my Dad (poor thing looks like all the men in the family)! I thought I was the only one until we went to my parents house last weekend. When I walked in, the first thing my dad showed me was some pictures of him when he was a baby. Holy smokes...they look just alike! Below are some comparison shots. I don't have any pictures of Evie doing the exact poses, but for those of you who have seen her enough, you'll see the resemblance.

Evie

Dad

Evie

Dad


Here are the original pictures. I love them. This is my dad and my grandma, Genevieve...the one Evie is named after. Sure do love all these people!



8 comments:

Strawn Fairy Tales said...

That's some amazing resemblance!!!

Kirsten said...

that is pretty CRAZY!! I bet she is going to be amazing at ping pong too. lucky girl.

Dadra said...

They definitly look alike...both cutie-patooties!!

Jessica said...

Those pics are awesome! I love old pics. Evie is sooooo cute!

Alona said...

I pretty much LOVE this post. Thanks for zooming so we get the full effect. I love all those folks as well! :)

Wendy Sue said...

It's nice to see Grandma Genevieve, too. I bet she's smiling that she has a great granddaughter named after her!

Brett & Hailey Cahoon said...

I LOVE these pics! What neat old pics - whomever took them had a good eye :) Fun to see the resemblance. Does that mean we could say your dad is cute? Because Evie sure is!

Arthur V. / Gene D. W. said...

Art & I loved looking at these...Art thinks there is a definate Bushman look to both babies! We think Evie is one blessed little girl to have the grandpa she looks like and the great grandma's name. Enjoy and know we love you and are thrilled you have little Evie in your lives now. Love you.