Tuesday, February 1, 2011

One Month Old...And Lovin' Life!

On Saturday (January 29th), our little Genevieve turned 1 month old. I can't believe how fast the time is going. I love watching her change and become more alert and active everyday! Here are a few pictures of late that I know everyone wants to see!

Evie sleeps in this little vibrating chair. We can't cover her hands when she sleeps because she is a very active sleeper...especially her arms. She would always end up with the blanket over her head. We like to call this the "Thriller" picture!


I don't really need to say anything about this picture! So cute!


She learned to smile and I LOVE it! The day she turned 4 weeks old is when she started really smiling!


I know this isn't a smile, but I love it!


She really likes it when we whistle at her. That gets the best smiles!


I tried to use her bouncy chair for it's intended purpose and this is the reaction I got. Those little animals are pretty scary.


Adam discovered that she really likes to swing. He uses his trusty fleece to swing away.


She really does love it. It calms her down if she cries and puts her right to sleep. (She is also mesmerized by Adam's hat!)


We went on a walk the other day and I bundled her all up. Walks knock her out...big time. She goes into a super deep sleep. It's really nice. When I got home I put her down and she slept like this for 2 hours!


Aunt Whitney made us this adorable hat. We put it on for a photo shoot and I love how they turned out. This could be my favorite picture of all time!


This one isn't far behind! I love it and I love Evie!

6 comments:

Arthur V. / Gene D. W. said...

She is so sweet...thank's for sharing these cute pictures.

deej said...

Can't believe how she is changing! Who would believe cute can get any cuter? But it is!! Will be so excited to see all of you this coming weekend! Love ya all!

Wendy Sue said...

What a cute baby! Thanks for the pictures, they're going straight to the iPad slide show!

Hilary Jorgensen said...

oh, boy. blogging changes after having a baby. used to be about camping and biking and berry picking, but now it's all about that little sweetie. welcome to mom-hood. and congrats on having the cutest baby ever to blog about. keep the photos a-comin'.

Kristal said...

so so cute! My jaden is LOVING that cross eyed bird picture. He was laughing and laughing then finally said, "that's just adorable"...."why's she cross eyed?".

she's a cute baby! I want one!

Brett & Hailey Cahoon said...

I love these updates. She's so darling and I love your baby filled life. SO cute!