Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Two Years and Counting

Yesterday was our second anniversary! I can't believe it's been two years...and at the same time it seems like we've been together forever (in a good way!). I feel blessed to have a great husband and now a sweet little baby. Life is pretty good right now!

Here we are at one of our receptions.

I didn't have any pictures of us on our first anniversary, but this is pretty close. We rode the Hiawatha Trail. It was awesome!

I didn't take any pictures of us on our anniversary this year either. This was a week or so ago...our first family fishing trip. It was really fun...and I caught the first few fish, I might add!

I've come to realize that we really aren't a romantic couple at all. We actually had a date planned this year. We were going to go out to dinner in Boise and Grandma Warr was going to watch the little dumplin', but Adam got a job (hooray) so we stayed in Moscow. Adam bought me flowers which was sweet of him. We ordered Chinese take-out and rented a documentary on the failing public school system. It's an anniversary to remember!!

It really has been a great year. What a drastic change in our lives from last year to this...but it has been an amazing change. I can't imagine life without Evie. Happy Anniversary, Adam...I sure love you!

7 comments:

etreiersen said...

Congratulations on two years. What an exciting time in your lives. Congratulations on the job too. I would love to watch Evie for you guys while you go out to dinner. Just let me know when?

Wendy Sue said...

A late "Happy Anniversary" to you!! You're such a sweet little family, I love all three of you!

Tyler & Katie Rice said...

happy anniversary! did you watch 'waiting for superman'? because i watched it just last week, and it made me think of my teacher friends like you. (in a good way ... cause i bet yo're a great teacher).

Susannah said...

Thanks, Trisha!! I'll let you know if we need any baby sitting! It was Monday night and last minute. We had a good time!

Mom, thanks! We love you too!

Katie, yea... it was Waiting for Superman. It made feel very lucky to have taught where I did!

Hansen Family said...

Two years! Congrats! Wish we were still wearing jackets here! HAHA I am a little jealous right now! It is unbearably hot here!

deej said...

I'm thinkin' that that last 2 years have been the best 2 years of Adam's life (well maybe his mission is right up there too . . .) - still SO HAPPY you are part of our fam!! It's hard to believe 2 years ago . . . what a lot of changes. And don't worry if Adam isn't so romantic . . . his dad isn't either . . . but sure do love him anyway!

Alona said...

Sooooo, sorry I haven't seen this post! I guess I haven't checked your blog because I was with you so much this summer! :) You guys are great!