Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Rollin' Rollin' Rollin'

Evie is learning new things everyday. She has started making new sounds which sound an awful lot like MAMA!!! I think we have a genius on our hands ;).

Sorry for all the footage at the beginning. She won't talk if we pull out the camera. We have to try to be covert. Sorry also for the nudity! I was changing her and she was talking away. Sometimes the Mama (or even Mom) is more distinct than in this video. Man I love this girl!


On May 21st Evie rolled over for the first time. I have been trying and trying to get her on camera, but once again, she plays dead for the camera. She was a rolling machine tonight though and we got a couple good ones! Apparently it was so hard it induced some fake coughing...

Way to go Evie!!

9 comments:

Wendy Sue said...

Those videos are the cutest, I laughed alot at the "mama" girl!

Jessica said...

She is so cute! Isn't it so exciting when they do something new?! And I love your new hair cut- way cute!

Alona said...

Awwwww! I love these videos! Can't wait to see you guys! :)

Alona said...

I actually can't stop watching these videos!

Susannah said...

I love them too!

Wendy Sue said...

Me too, I just watched again for the gazillionth time!

Strawn Fairy Tales said...

Too cute!

deej said...

That little Evie . . . what a girl! Sorry I haven't been on here lately - seem to be consumed by getting ready to go south! Can't wait to see the roll over in person . . . and the little cough would be great too!

cos111 said...

Oh so adorable!!!