Friday, June 1, 2012

Update!

I haven't been the best blogger lately, but wanted to get caught up.  We had a good beginning of summer!  Here are some pictures!

 I found this little kiddie pool and got it for Evie.  It is a big hit!  She had more fun climbing in and out than she did just playing in the water!



I tell her that Evie and Daddy have to wear hats outside because they don't have enough hair.  She bought it!  She's good at keeping it on outside!

 My mom came into town for the new baby and was here when we pulled out the pool.  (These pictures are a little out of order, but I'm too lazy to fix them!)

 I've been wanting to go to the zoo since we moved down here.  We finally did it!  I was so excited to take Evie because she loves animals, but she didn't love it as much as I hoped she would.  I guess there isn't much difference between real life and tv yet!



 She did like the lions!  Evie is also very good at animal sounds.  We quiz her on them everyday!

Adam PASSED THE BAR!!!!  It was a killer waiting for the results, but the news was good and we were happy!

 We finally made it to the temple a few weeks ago.  The Boise temple is closed so we have to go to Twin Falls.  It was a beautiful temple.  I'm sad I didn't take a picture.  Shoshone Falls is really close, so we headed there after.   They were pretty impressive.

 When we got back to Boise we headed straight to the Capitol for Adam's law swearing in.  He is official!!
 Here he is getting his certificate, or whatever it is!  I'm real proud of that guy!!

 We've been loving having a yard!  We spend most weekends out there making it pretty!  I kind of enjoy mowing the lawn so Adam graciously lets me!  Plus, I was trying everything I could to make that baby come sooner!

Adam took a landscaping job while he was looking for a "real" job, and was quite impressed with his own pruning skills.  He pruned the heck out of all the plants!  Here he is trying to make room for all the branches in the trash can!

4 comments:

Katie R said...

I'm giggling to myself because your last post was Easter and there was nothing about a new baby named Penny on the update. Prob you're currently working on a Penny post, but it's making me giggle that having a baby (a really cute one at that) isn't on the update. I'll check back later.

Susannah said...

Right you are!! She's getting a post all to herself...name in the title and all!!

etreiersen said...

Hey, I was thinking the same thing as Katie. What about Penny??? I will check later too. I hope you are doing well. We miss you guys. Did you buy a house? What type of work is Adam doing?

Alona said...

The pregnant lawn mowing pictures are definite keepers! Love the pool pics too!