Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Penny's Blessing

I was lucky enough to have my mom here for two weeks and my sister for a week after Penny was born.  It was so nice having fun people and lots of help!

 Alona took Evie to the park one day.  She had a very colorful outfit.  

 My mom made that hat for Penny!

 My dad and brother came into town to meet little Penny and also to help bless her.  

 This is one of my very favorite pictures ever!  Here are 4 of my favorite people ever!  What great grandparents my kids have!

 Evie's tunnel was enjoyed by everyone!  Adam got stuck in there and reminded us of a caterpillar!

 My mom tried it out too!  She only got stuck when Evie tried to crawl in with her!

 Evie crawled out and waited for Grandma!

 Here is Penny's first sponge bath!  She didn't love it...

 My friend April made this adorable little mermaid tail for Penny.  I love it!  I just wish I could photograph newborns!  

 I love this little girl!

 Here is a cute shot of the whole tail!

 Adam found this little table is someones trash.  Evie loves it...and so do I!

 We decided to do a home blessing while everyone was in town.  Penny was only 10 days old and I didn't want to take her to church just yet.    We took a few family pictures before the big event.

 I sure love my little family!

 Here is the whole Bushman clan.  I am proud to say that half of my family now lives in my house!  There are 8 of us total and 4 of us are Warrs!

 Erika, Chris, and Deej at the blessing!

 The Souden's!

 Here is little Penny in her beautiful dress made by Grandma Deej (and bracelet by Alona!)

 Getting the refreshments ready!

 Evie and Uncle Adam!

 Katie and I are twinners!

 Alona made Evie a bracelet too.  She calls it a watch!

 Evie is obsessed with the iPad.  She knows how to use it really well too.

 Alona and sleepy little Penny.

 My mom and Alona got this lawn chair for Evie.  She was enjoying lounging and reading a good book!

Evie loves reading and Alona loves Evie!

4 comments:

Katie R said...

I LOVE the mermaid tail. Do you think Porter can still fit in it? :) And ... the pic of Adam stuck in Evie's tunnel. Hilarious! Thanks for letting us be a part of your (Penny's) special day.

Alona said...

Love your last statement and I LOVED visiting you guys. I hope to see you all again very soon. Give those girlies hugs and kisses from their Auntie! :)

Wendy Sue said...

Sweet memories!

Brett & Hailey Cahoon said...

I love how you live your life in exclamation points!! I hear your voice as I read all your comments! :) Love the recap & your sweet little girlies!