Sunday, October 25, 2009

Elder Bednar

Last Saturday the sister missionaries here in Moscow asked me if I could drive them to Spokane. They had a mission conference that Elder Bednar and Elder Rasband were going to be at. They said that drivers got to attend the conference as well. Who could pass that up? It was an amazing conference. It lasted for about 3 hours but it went by really fast. Elder Bednar is a fantastic teacher and I learned a lot from him. I took some pictures for the sisters and was going to get them so I would have something to post, but they already got transferred. Oh well. I thought that I would post Elder Bednar's talk on the church instead. I really liked it too! I hope you enjoy it.

5 comments:

123 checkoutourfamily said...

I really like Elder Bednar. He reminds me of my brother. In personality and his features.

Alona said...

I'm jealous that you got to go to that! Thanks for posting this video! I hadn't seen it!

Mom said...

I'm so glad these kinds of things are so readily available. It's nice to get uplifted!

Tyler & Katie Rice said...

I didn't know you got to go see Elder Bednar. Thats pretty awesome. I wanted to leave a comment just so we can be blog friends now. :) (PS This is Katie Rice)

Jessica said...

That is so neat, I love listening to Elder Bednar!

Guess what! Beau and I finally got on Skype this weekend while he was staying with your parents! It was so neat! We're thinking about getting one for his truck so we can see him more!