Monday, November 2, 2009

Cupcakes!

My ward had a Halloween party last week and Hailey and I volunteered to do a little candy table. I have a fantastic cupcake book that I look at often, but haven't actually used much. They had some adorable Halloween cupcakes so we made them. I love these creepy crawly ones. It really is amazing how happy a cupcake can make you!

I used the fondue chocolate that my cousins gave me and it was perfect. We traced the bugs with the chocolate and then added m&m's for the body parts.

Here is the finished product!!

The Centipede!

The Ticks!

The Beetles!

Here is Hailey in action making the pumkins.

I love these too. We used licorice for the stems.

Cute little pumpkin patch!

The whole shabang!

2 comments:

Mom said...

Adorable cupcakes!

Alona said...

Those are awesome! You guys did a great job on the bugs! :)