Friday, February 13, 2009

Birthday Party

I am finally getting around to posting about my little birthday party last weekend. I was so good to have my family here...minus my two Adam's.

We started out with dinner at Carino's...delicious!


Dad was a little out numbered, but he's used to it.


I know...here I am all by myself, looking happy, but a little awkward!


After dinner we came back to the house and had cake. It was wonderful. Alona made it and it even had peanut butter inside!


A lot of air can fit in those cheeks!


Kirsten had the camera and turned into the super photographer. This is just one of the many "artistic" shots she got with me and the cake. I'll spare you the rest!


Abraham and Stacia graced us with their presence...and presents!


I just had to add this. Aren't they the cutest?


After cake and mormon bridge we headed up stairs for a ping pong tournament. We got worn out playing "Around the World", so Dad challenged Kirsten to match. This shot shows how he played the whole game...on the ground.


Kirsten put up a good fight, but in the end was defeated. It was a great game to watch. There's never a dull moment with Kirsten, especially when ping pong and whistling are involved!

Thanks for a great birthday!

5 comments:

kristal said...

oooh, if your dad tried to play me like that I would have been soo mad. I mean come on, just because he's the world's great ping pongist! I'm the world's greatest....brownie batter eatter, blah! Great birthday party, and what's with the straight hair all the time/ I miss curly SusannaH!

Anonymous said...

The blowing out the candles pick is my favorite. If the cake weren't there, I'd swear you were saying your prayers with marbles in your cheeks.

Jessica said...

Every time I see a ping pong table I think of your dad and seminary...!

Happy late birthday!

Kirsten said...

Just for the record.. I did make some good plays against him. Next time I'll beat him.. maybe.. he stays on the ground of course.

vab10+ said...

So he still is the king of ping-pong!!! Miss hearing the ping pong sounds in the seminary building...but if you listen you still hear...your dad's laughter...and the moans of another contester losing.