Thursday, February 12, 2009

Love is...

Here is the response I got from my kindergarten students when asked "What is love".
Love is...
Thinking about my brothers and sisters and mom and dad. -Ilana
Love is Oscar! - Oscar
That you love your mom. - Kenneth
Love you. - Armando
That you love your mom. You can explain it to your mom. - Colby
It's about people that kinda love each other and they wanna fall in love. - Alex
It means that people like them as a friend. - Haley
Love means like a heart. - Kayla
Love is hugging and giving chocolate. - Logan
(giggles) That you get married. - Jordyn
Giving a hug or a kiss or something like that. - Piper
They love people and they give hugs all the time because they love each other. - Paris
Love you.- Nicolas
Live is when you love someone really much and they give you stuff. - Gray
It means I love. I love my mommy. - Kendyll
You love someone. Because when you see them you love them. You run up to them and hug them. - Jayda
I love you. You're wonderful and you're cute! - Gavin
My mom is nice. - Nickan
You love your mommy or daddy. You love your dog or your cat or your brother or your sister.
- Saxon
You like your daddy. You have to be nice to them. - Alyssa
Giving hugs! - Kimberly

1 comment:

kristal said...

Oooh, I like Gavin's answer. I need a kid like that around.