Friday, February 13, 2009

Skype

Skype has become my new favorite thing. I've used it for a long time, but it has become one of mine and Adam's nightly rituals. It's as close to the real thing as we can get right now!

Even via internet, Adam finds it hard to pose nicely for a picture. It wouldn't be Adam if there weren't a few of these!

I like this shot. What a pleasant expression!

I was trying to make it look like I was kissing his cheek, but we were a little off. I suppose secrets are as good as kisses...

6 comments:

kristal said...

that's awesome. and not awesome at the same time. The reason I LOVE the internet is because I can chat and e mail and no one can see how crappy I look. Wait til you have 3 kids and you're boobs sag to the floor and your hair is thinning and you have a wrinkley face, then we'll see if you love skype! haha! JK JK (not really) good times.

Anonymous said...

Adam makes the cutest faces . . . what's not to love.

Jessica said...

That is so cute! The internet can be awesome!

kristal said...

Is anonymous ALWAYS Adam, or is there another anonymous out there? I know this one is him.

Susannah said...

It's always him...unless there's a real sneaky person out there using his alias!

Arthur V. / Gene D. W. said...

Absence makes the heart grow fonder! Thank's for sharing.