Friday, September 11, 2009

Baby Noah

Noah Raymond Cahoon was finally born on September 8th...11 days after his due date!

Here is the precious little guy! He is so cute...and little, weighing in at 7 lbs 7 oz.

Hailey is super woman and had an all natural birth. Maybe I'll be as tough as her (and Kristal...and any other woman who has given birth naturally) someday!

Here is the happy dad, Brett. I think that Noah kinda looks like him. We'll see if that is still the case in a couple of weeks.

Hailey's mom, Becky, came to help out. Adam and I LOVE Becky! We are sad that she had to go home today. We had to stop inviting her over to play games because she kept beating us!

I got a turn holding Noah...unfortunately he didn't like me very much. I blame it on the fact that he was hungry and two days old!

Congratulations Cahoons! We are so excited that Noah is finally here!

4 comments:

Alona said...

You're right, he is REALLY cute! Congrats to the Cahoons who I'm really excited to meet in October.

Angela^O^ said...

Ohhhhh, what lovely pics!!!

Kristal said...

11 days after his date...could you imagine that on me?! It'd be a good 20lbs! Ug! I'm really happy for people that are getting put out of their misery though, hopefully my day is soon.

Brett & Hailey Cahoon said...

Thanks for posting about our little man! You're great!