Tuesday, September 8, 2009

More Fishing!

Guess what we did a couple of weekends ago?... That's right, we went fishing again! I really do like fishing...but I'm still learning to like it as much as Adam. This time we invited the Cahoon's to go with us. They are hard core anglers!

We went back to the St. Maries River where we were the week before to see if we had any more luck.

The river winds through a huge plot of land where there are a lot of cattle just roaming around. I caught this one as it crossed the river. Fortunately, they were quite frightened of us.

I have to take at least one "creative" shot each trip! Here it is!

Brett caught the biggest fish this time. He didn't keep it though.

I had to take this picture of Hailey. She was so cute out there!

Here I am trying to catch a cursed little fish. He was hiding under that log and I could see him. He bit at my fly only a couple of times. I am not quite to expert fishing levels and he got away. I tried hard!!

Here Adam is being an extreme gentleman and teaching me better ways of casting my fly...can't say I minded it!

He caught this little guy, along with three or four others. We didn't keep any of them either...thank goodness!

Here we are stopping for lunch. PB&J's...delicious.

Brett actually caught this fish too, but he likes to have Hailey get them off the line for him, so she claimed this one!

Hailey snagged this shot of us as we were walking back to the car. It was a good trip, and I'm sure there will be many more to follow.

(On a side note, Hailey finally scheduled an appointment at the hospital to be induced today. She is 11 days over due. Hopefully it went well. I haven't heard anything yet!)

1 comment:

Angela^-^ said...

I like the "gentle" shot in which Adam taught you to cast the fly. Actually that was soooooo romantic~~~~~~