Monday, September 28, 2009

Spring Valley Reservoir

Last week Adam and Brett planned a little outing to Spring Valley Reservoir. It is near Troy.

We got there just as the sun was setting. The boys couldn't pass up the opportunity to go for a little swim.

I love this picture of Adam diving into the lake. His reflection looks so cool.

Brett was next to take the plunge. I'm glad I didn't go because the both were cold once they got out and Brett caught a little cold.

While the boys were swimming I made the fire. I was quite proud of it!

Here is cute little Noah. I like that kid!

Hailey is nice enough to let me hold him!

Brett was really proud of this gangsta pose!

Hailey always teases Brett about his picture taking skills. Her head is usually cut off. This one isn't bad! Although it does look like she is sitting on an invisible chair!

We had turkey dogs, chips, and shared a twix. It was a great meal. I wish I would have taken a picture of the sky. There were no clouds and millions of stars out. It was beautiful. The Milky Way was so bright as well. I love nights like that!

1 comment:

Alona said...

Fun times! Those are great sunset shots.