Friday, December 10, 2010

Baby Shower

While we were in Boise for Thanksgiving mine and Adam's families put together a baby shower. It was a lot of fun. It made me feel like this is really going to happen! I'm getting really excited. My sister did a really good job of documenting it. If you would like to see pictures of that (and Thanksgiving) click here.
Last weekend my friends Hailey and April threw me a baby shower here in Moscow. It was also a lot of fun. I love all this baby stuff.


April decided to throw it at the McConnell mansion here in town. It was incredible. I had never been there before and it was such a fun setting.

The shower was a "Tea Party". We had herbal tea and delicious finger foods.

It made me happy that Linda, from my preschool, dressed up. She is a woman after my own heart!

This is my favorite picture from the shower though! Who knew Hilary was such a poser? She is adorable!

Here are my two amazing hostesses!

Look at that dress...it's adorable!

April knit me that monkey that Katie is holding. She loved it as much as I do! April even put rice in the bottom and the feet so it can sit up. I love it!!

Thanks to April and Hailey for a very memorable shower. I really do feel so loved and blessed to have such good friends and family.

**On a slightly side note, I went to the doctor today and I am still not dilated at all. Things are still progressing and she is growing and has a good heart beat. Only 2.5 weeks till the due date!

3 comments:

Jessica said...

How fun! I can't believe how fast your pregnancy has gone by! Good luck, I bet you can't wait for her to get here!

Alona said...

What a fun shower! I was wondering about your Dr. appointment. I wish you were dilated! You need to have that baby soon so I can see her! :)

Wendy Sue said...

Cute pictures!! We're counting the days!