Friday, December 10, 2010

The Rest of November

So, remember how my last post was about the perfect Saturday? The weather was warm and beautiful... well, we had a severe change! The snow has definitely begun.

It snowed a few times before we went to Boise for Thanksgiving, but this is what it looked like when we got back. There was close to a foot of snow on my car.

This is what it looked like down the street. This was taken from our parking lot. I have to admit that it really was beautiful...but I'm glad its almost all melted. The hill by our house is extremely treacherous! I couldn't make it up even in Adam's car with snow tires. Sheesh! It stressed me out a little bit.

On a plus note...it really was breathtaking. Adam took this picture from our front window one morning. The sun is usually rising as we eat breakfast. This is one of the many good sunrises we've had!

2 comments:

Alona said...

Holy cow! Beautiful . . . but COLD! :)

Wendy Sue said...

Beautiful!!