Saturday, May 28, 2011

The Last Few Weeks


Here are a few pictures from the last few weeks. I haven't been very good about blogging...

Here is Adam and his friend, Bum (with Evie & Win) at the MBA graduation reception. Adam finished his MBA at WSU...Yahoo!! One more semester of Law School and we'll be done!
(There will be more pictures coming of Adam in a cap and gown...he didn't walk, but a fellow MBAer took some pictures for him!)

We'd been itching to get outside and have a bbq. The Jorgensen's and Gruzska's were kind enough to join us. Adam and the boys got the fire ready!


Rhonda was kind enough to hold Evie while I ate!

For our baby shower, some of Adam's family gave us this stroller. We LOVE it!! Thank you Andrea & Deej!
Here is Evie getting ready for our walk! Don't let her expression fool you...she really likes it too!

Adam running with Evie... We were trying out the motion blur on my camera!

Don't have to say anything about this one!!

I love my family!

3 comments:

Alona said...

Great post! Evie's grown so much since you guys came for a visit! I LOVE the stroller picture! :)

Wendy Sue said...

I love all three posts!! I enjoyed our babysitting experience and the fun of being with you people!

deej said...

Fun to catch up on your blog . . . looks as if good times have been had up north! And so glad the stroller is working out . . . Oh my goodness, we laughed and laughed at Evie's cereal eating episode! What a funny little thing she is! And still lovin' the new haircut!