Saturday, May 28, 2011

New Things For Evie

We were at Matt & April's earlier this week and Evie was really jealous of our drinks!

I put the cup up next to her mouth and she went to work on it! She reminded me of a little sucker fish!

(She didn't get any lip injections)

We had spaghetti the other night and I went in the other room to get something. When I came back this is what I saw! Adam thought she needed a pasta mask!

My parents came into town this weekend. Dad was feeding Evie and she fell asleep. I just thought this was a sweet little picture. I love it when she purses her lips out.

We tried rice cereal for the first time this week. She didn't like eating off the spoon, but she really like the cereal. We just poured it into her mouth! Bon Appetit!

3 comments:

Alona said...

I love the cup pictures! Adam is a meanie spaghetti guy. So cute about the rice cereal! I wasn't aware of this new development!

Susannah said...

the cereal was a new development....as of yesterday! She really likes it, but it might give her a little tummy ache.

Brett & Hailey Cahoon said...

Good girl Evie. You eat that good stuff up!