Saturday, May 28, 2011

A "Wicked" New Haircut

For Mother's Day, my dear husband got us tickets to Wicked!!
I was really excited! My parents came to watch Evie and visit for the weekend and we headed out for a night on the town (the first one in a long time!)

These pictures are a little out of order, but here we are after the play. The stage is behind us, but you can't see it...

Here we are on our way out the door. Notice both of our nice new hair cuts...

I've been wanting a change for some time now, but have been too chicken to do anything about it. I have had long hair for most of my life and feel like I need it long to pull it back on those unruly days. I am also terrified of having a Christmas Tree hair cut. Evie has started grabbing and pulling and it was getting really annoying. It was just the motivation I needed. I thought, why not today! I got it cut just in time for our night out. Adam buzzed his head in support!

Here is the back. I am really pleased with it. I just hope I like it when I have to do it on my own!

5 comments:

Alona said...

I'm pretty much in love with your haircut! You look so good! :)

Susannah said...

Thanks! I am pleased with it! I just hope that lasts...

etreiersen said...

I love your new haircut! It looks great. I am glad you and Adam were able to enjoy a night out. What a sweet mom you have to come all the way to Moscow to watch Evie for you.

Dadra said...

Your hair is adorable! I love it! And i'm a bit jealous that you got to see Wicked. That is definitely on my "must-do" list!

Brett & Hailey Cahoon said...

The Cahoons like your new doo! Nice work. I know this is at least a year in the making. Glad you kicked the chicken out of you and got down to business :)