Friday, August 21, 2009

I GOT A JOB!!!!

As most of you know I have been looking for a job since I moved out here to Moscow. At the beginning I wasn't looking too hard because I was sure that something would come along. Well...it had been almost 2 months and still nothing. It was kind of discouraging. Two days ago one of my new friends brought over an add she had come across for a kindergarten/preschool teacher. I applied that day. I got a call the next day (yesterday) and went and interviewed. Today...I have a job!

I will teach morning preschool everyday at the OASIS Early Learning Center, and afternoon Kindergarten enrichment. I am really excited about it. It seems like a great environment and great people. School starts on September 3rd, but I have some meetings to go to before that. Wish me luck!

14 comments:

Jana said...

That is great news. Good Luck with this job. I know you will be a fantastic teacher. Have a nice weekend.Hugs

Alona said...

Good luck! Lots of people asked about you today at orientation! Colby and his mom stopped in to say hi. She said he has cried he misses you so much. I said I would give you a letter for him! :)

Mom said...

You'll do a great job! Those preschool kids will seem like such babies compared to Kindergarteners, but they're cute and fun. We'll hope you don't get any "problem" children.

123 checkoutourfamily said...

Congrats on the job! I like how school starts later there. Nice! I think it would be fun to some pre-k and Kinder.

Dadra said...

Congratulations on your new job. It sounds like it will be a perfect fit for you. Oh, and I am so jealous of all of your fun weekend trips. Looks like you're having a great time as a newlywed!!

Angela said...

Excited, excited, and excited...I believe there will be more fun and benefits for you to work for OASIS, and that's great that you can enjoy your time with kids from both preschool and kindergarden! Goooooood luch to you!^-^

Angela said...

BTW, i lost myself into such beautiful background music...

Jessica said...

How exciting! Good luck!

Arthur V. / Gene D. W. said...

Watch out for those Idaho children!...Congratulations!!!

Susannah said...

Thanks for the well wishes. I met some of the parents today. I think it will be great...I hope!

Mauren said...

Congratulations!!! That should be fun and you'll be great! Hope you're enjoying your time up there, particularly the spring/summer weather before the onset of a heavy winter. Good luck with everything!

Dan and Alli Ralphs said...

Congrats that is way exciting!! Hey I took my blog private and wanted to make sure you got invited. email me at: allisonralphs(at)gmail(dot)com

love ya!

Anonymous said...

Congrats lil' lady.

Unknown said...

Congrats! Those lucky kids. We miss you. The Newman Crew