Friday, August 28, 2009

Pie and Haircuts!

I made a peach pie a week or two ago to take to a dinner at some friends house. When we left to come home there were only two pieces left. Adam said, "I kinda wish you didn't make this pie for dinner because now we only get to eat half of it". He has been asking ever since for me to make him another pie.

Luckily Adam's mom, Deidre, sent us up some peaches from their tree, so I thought it was time for another pie. I was trying to think of some cute design for the pie, but couldn't come up with anything at the moment.

I decided to be ultra cheesy and make it an Adam pie, with hearts and everything. He was pleased and promptly ate a big piece. The best part is he doesn't even have to share...even though he has with me!

Completely unrelated to the pie, I got a hair cut this week. I know...my face is ridiculous in this picture. Adam said something to make me laugh right before he took the picture.

Adam didn't cut it this time...my friend, Hailey, cut it. You'll see some pictures of her in my next post. She is due today, but not sign of a baby yet!

5 comments:

The Santini Stew said...

Do you remember when you taught me to make a peach pie and it caught on fire?! Funny. I learned never to brag about my accomplishments until they are completed.

Susannah said...

I had forgotten all about that. That's hilarious! Remember that bad haircut I got when we were living together? I do!!

Mom said...

You're hair's cute!! And the pie looks delicious!!

Alona said...

That's a really cute cut! What made you decide to go that short? I really like it . . . and the pie! :)

Angela^-^ said...

Ooh my Godnesssssssssss........the pie is awesome and classic!