Monday, November 2, 2009

Halloween

I've always liked Halloween. Maybe it's because I love to dress up! I have LOVED being in a family ward for Halloween. The kids are so cute. We had an activity and I just couldn't help myself with all the pictures. Here is a sampling of what we got to enjoy!

Devon and Scotty the Skeleton

Adah the Princess

Aiden the Lion

Kaylee as Dorothy (I loved this costume!)

I can't remember her name...but she is an adorable duck!

Hayden as Robin Hood

I loved this cow costume...

especially from behind! Moo!

Erika and her little Charlie Brown (Ethan)

We dressed up as the characters from Scooby Doo! It was a lot of fun. I think that Brett's costume turned out the best. Our friend, Heather, had the fantastic idea of doing some real "scobby doo" action shots! Look out, Shaggy!

She would have gotten away with it if it weren't for us mangey kids!

Here are our neighbors, Matt and April. Our bishop loved Matt's costume!



Speaking of Matt and April, they had the great idea of doing a 3 apartment Halloween party since the ward party was on Thursday. We are always up for a party, so we had apts 4, 5, & 6 hoppin!

Our apartment had the wii going on. We played one game the whole night...Rayman Raving Rabid's. It is really fun!

The dance party was at Matt and April's. People loved "cuttin the rug"...especially the kiddos!

Jon and Stephanie had the food...and was it ever good! There were homemade nachos (compliments of the Langstons), caramel apples, homemade doughnuts, homemade rootbeer, and candy out the wazoo!

I really liked Katie and Tyler's costumes. They came as twins! (Katie really is due next week)

Noah was Scooby Doo! I had to get this shot because you can't see his collar very well in the pictures.

Here we are once more. We're not much for posing...as you can tell!

6 comments:

Mom said...

You guys look great. That wig has been an extraordinary investment, I think it's found a home!

Dan and Alli Ralphs said...

Girl you are the cutest thing ever!! love it

Alona said...

Those are great costumes! Adam looks nasty in that wig, though! :) Maybe it's just that last picture!

Tyler & Katie Rice said...

wow! i'm really impressed by the cupcakes!

Raysha said...

Love the scooby doo costumes!

123 checkoutourfamily said...

How fun!