Monday, November 9, 2009

Super Saturday

Our ward had their Super Saturday craft day last Saturday. There were a bunch of different things that you could sign up for. The craft I did is featured below. We could etch our names into our glassware. I loved it. I did 4 pans total, but didn't think that people would really care to look at them all! Here are the ones that turned out the best. It is still a little hard to see in the picture, but you get the idea! I think I am going to do the rest of my stuff if I can!


5 comments:

Jessica said...

I love super saturdays! Those are so cute!

Alona said...

I want to do that! That looks so awesome! :)

The Santini Stew said...

How do you do that?

Mom said...

That's so cool! No more names written on masking tape on dishes you take to potlucks!

Susannah said...

Its pretty easy...especially with a 4 letter last name. You can buy the etching stuff on-line for not too much...$15-$30. You make a stencil with contact paper and let the goopy stuff sit on it for half and hour and voila... cute dishes!