Monday, November 16, 2009

We're not in Houston anymore, Toto!

It started snowing on Friday. This is the second time that it has snowed since I have been up here. I was talking on the phone with Hailey and I looked out the window and said, "It's snowing like crazy outside". She started laughing and assured me that it was not snowing like crazy and that I just need to wait! That scared me a little!!
When I woke up on Saturday, this is what it looked like out side of our window. I think I need to invest in snow tires!

3 comments:

Mom said...

It looks pretty. Sometimes I miss it.

Alona said...

I'm a little jealous, but only for a little while! :) Our cold front has dropped our temperature into the frigid 40s this morning!

Dan and Alli Ralphs said...

I know where is our good Arizona winters!! Why did we marry boys who like to live where there is lots of snow and cold weather!!