Monday, November 16, 2009

Katie

So... I hope that Katie doesn't kill me for this, but I just had to do a post about her! She has curlier hair than me and I've been dying to straighten it. We found a time that worked and got to it!

I feel bad that I didn't get a before before picture. This is just a before picture. Her hair does NOT look like this normally. It is actually quite adorable. This is after we blow dried it.

Here is the finished product! I think it looks great. And...as the trend goes in Moscow, she is about a week over due. I hope her baby boy comes soon!

3 comments:

Alona said...

Nice work, Shmoo!

Kimberly said...

That is one impressive straigthner. How long did that take? It looks great.

Susannah said...

It only took half an hour or so. And...my dad is the one who found the straightener!