Tuesday, June 8, 2010

One Whole YEAR!!!

I can't believe that is has been a year since we got married! The time has gone by so fast. I have loved nearly every minute of it!! There is definitely a lot of learning and progress that happens in the first year (especially the first couple of months!). I would most definitely do it all again if I had to go back.

I truly feel so blessed to be married to a righteous man who works hard and has a great sense of humor. I am impressed and grateful that he can go to school full time and work and still come home and spend the evenings with me. We have loved being able to experience life together. I love all of our little adventures and thought that I would do a quick recap of some of my favorite memories of the year.

Sealed together forever in the Houston, Texas temple on June 6, 2009.


Didn't we look so young back then!


Honeymoon in Puerto Vallarta, Mexico.


Moving from Houston to Moscow (okay...maybe that wasn't one of my favorite things, but it was monumental).

Spending the weekends exploring. (Brundage)


Dave Matthews Concert at the Gorge.


Family pictures at Christmas time!


Riding motorcycles in Placerville.


Dress up parties!


Seattle


Fishing on the St. Joes!

It really has been an amazing year and I feel like the luckiest girl ever! I love you, Adam!

10 comments:

123 checkoutourfamily said...

Happy 1st Anniversary!

Wendy Sue said...

I'm glad you're happy!! Happy Anniversary to you both!!

etreiersen said...

You look so beautiful in your wedding pictures. What a fun 1st year together!

Alona said...

I LOVE this post! I can't believe it's been a year! Also, that dress up party picture is awesome! I've never seen it before! :)

Alona said...

By the way, I much prefer the way Adam wore his hat at the DMB concert to that other truck driver way he wears it!

deej said...

One down and many many more ahead . . . and they too will be mostly happy! How happy we are you two are part of our fam!

The Santini Stew said...

Hey girl! I've been thinking about you lately and have wanted to call and see how you were doing. But I didn't get your number transferred to my new phone. Can you email it to me?

Megan

Andrew Jorgensen said...

Happy Anniversary

Wendy said...

Congrats, I can't believe it's been a year either!

Kristal said...

wow, you guys are cute...you should make a baby and ruin the romance!