Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Thrift Store Inspiration

About a month ago I was driving down the road and saw a little thrift shop that I'd been in once and felt like I should stop and go it... so I did (who can turn that down?!). When I walked in I was told that they were having a sale that any clothing you could fit into a grocery bag you could have for $3. I looked around and found some shirts I liked and some awesome ties for Adam. As I was looking at the ties it dawned on me that Adam had been looking for a new suit. I kinda looked through the 4 or 5 suits they had, but couldn't remember what size Adam wore.

I called Adam and told him to stop by on his way home and check them out. He walked in and saw this suit right away. Lo and behold, it was just his size. He tried it on and it fit like a glove. He put it in a bag and walked away with a stunning $3 suit! (My dad will be proud!)

4 comments:

Alona said...

Fancy! That's a nice looking suit, and only $3 to boot!

Wendy Sue said...

Dad will be proud!!

Wendy Sue said...

Dad said "He's a man after my own heart!"

deej said...

and a man after his mom's heart too . . . way to go!! Nothing makes the heart happier than a steal at a thrift store or on Craigslist!