Wednesday, June 2, 2010

To Cut or Not To Cut?

I've been debating the last few weeks with doing something "different" with my hair. I've had the same hair cut for ages and think I would like something new. The only thing is...I'm chicken...and my hair doesn't seem to be that great here in Moscow. It doesn't curl as well and I just don't love it. My friend had a book on hair by Nick Arrojo. There were some curly hair styles in there. This one in particular peaked my interest.

Here is what it looks like curly. My hair isn't quite the same kind of curly as her, so I'm not sure how it would look on me. Plus, I haven't had bangs since high school.


I really like how it looks straight. My hair is also thinner than this girls. I just can't decide and I need help. Please comment and tell me yes or no!!

6 comments:

Jessica said...

I think both of those are super cute and I loved all your pics with your hair straight!

Tyler & Katie Rice said...

I really like the curly hair pic. if you figure out how to do it, let me know. and i understand being chicken. hence, i also have had the same hair cut for too many years. and unfortunatly- i support you either way. :)

Alona said...

I say go for it! If you don't like it, it's still long enough to pull back. Maybe you'll love it! Whatever happens, it can't be worse than your FHE bro that cut 6 inches off your hair! :)

Wendy Sue said...

Do it, a change will be fun for you. You'll feel like a new woman!!

The Santini Stew said...

Darling! Do it!

Brett & Hailey Cahoon said...

Yep, I say do it too. AND I think Alona's got a good back up plan. You just might have to make a little trip to Spokane for some barber skills.