Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Donnelly

Our friend, Brandon, invited us to his cabin in Donnelly. We usually go at least once a summer and hadn't gone yet. We had a great time as always!

The water was so nice in the morning that we couldn't resist going out. We set Evie up in this little station and took turns going out on the paddle boards. She loved it out there.

The paddle boards were really fun. It took me a little bit to get my balance, but once you have it, they're super easy.

Easy that is, unless you're not trying to do tricks on them! We decided it would be fun to try to jump from board to board, do 360's, or battle it out. Here are some of my favorite shots!

Brandon did really well jumping from one board to the other. I love the whole sequence. Scroll down fast!




Here is Adam doing a two footed jump! I love it!



We put Evie in the life jacket and let her have her turn.

She didn't love the jacket, so we took it off and stayed in shallow water. She loved sitting on the board and playing in the water.

My little cuties!

It was a great weekend, minus the fact that I didn't win one game we played. Something weird must've been in the air!

6 comments:

Katie R said...

Wow! You have done tons of blogging ... and tons of fun things. I feel like I need to go do something fun just so I will have something to say when I see you next. :)

Susannah said...

I had to catch up! I've been a lazy blogger this summer!

Wendy Sue said...

I liked all of your posts!! You're chair turned out really cute, and so did the skirt.

Alona said...

Yay! Loving the hat! It looks like you guys had a great time. I'm glad you went!

deej said...

The inflatable long boards looked like lots of fun . . . let us know if you try them in Hawaii.

deej said...

P.S. I can't believe you didn't win one game . . . usually you win them all!