Monday, July 25, 2011

Summer Fun

It's been a fun and busy summer. Adam got a summer job in Plummer working for the Coeur d'Alene tribe. He has liked it okay...minus the fact that its an hour commute both ways.

My family was able to come out in June. I liked this twin picture!

We took my family out to Robinson Park for a bbq. It is so pretty out there.


Justin Clifford, from my hometown, got called to this mission and then transfered to Moscow! It was so fun seeing him. Unfortunately, he tore his ACL and had to go home for surgery. I hope he gets to come back to Moscow!

Adam and Evie playing! I sure like those two.

My parents left, but Alona stayed. We took her out to Little Boulder Creek for some hiking.

We let Alona carry Evie to prep her for her Havasupi hike.

April, Katie, and I took our little munchkins to the aquatic center. It was my first time...and I liked it!

The Strawn's had a 4th of July BBQ. We couldn't pass it up! There was some great grillin'.

Evie and Maia playing...(i.e. Evie trying to roll over Maia)!

Evie has upgraded to the bath tub. She likes it and has only pooped in there once!

Alona stopped by again for one last visit. We sure like her!

Adam went fishing so us girls went out to lunch. Good food and good company. Evie was entertaining the other customers with her stares and talking!

She's a sweetheart. Don't worry...I sanitized the table!

The day Alona headed out we had smoothies and blueberry muffins for breakfast. Our downstairs neighbors always have the smell of blueberry muffins coming from their apartment and we were smelling it all weekend. It made me want some real bad!

We were sad to see Alona have to go, but we'll get to see her soon. This summer has gone by fast. I'm sad that it's almost over, but glad that this will be Adam's last semester!!

2 comments:

Alona said...

I love the aquatic center picture! Evie is such a cute little chunk in that one. I want to squeeze those thighs!. Can't wait to see you guys!

deej said...

Some fun times! Thanks for sharing them! I always loved letting my kids soak and SOAK in the tub . . . I'd do lots of catch up reading while they were soaking . . . and splashin'!