Monday, July 25, 2011

Evie Eating...

After we got back from Lake Powell I thought I'd start giving Evie some baby food. She loved the rice cereal, so I thought she'd love this too. Well, I was wrong...

I made the mistake of trying mixed veggies first. I've learned my lesson.

Poor thing, I kinda feel bad for her. It was pretty funny though.

She got pretty mad at me. She just started staring out the window. She refused to eat anything else for a couple of weeks.

Here is the torture...

Trying rice cereal to get the bad taste out. It didn't work.

Here we are on another occasion. She was doing much better!

She later made up for me torturing her by kicking the baby food out of my hand and getting it everywhere. It was pretty funny!

It even got all over the wall under the table. Oh the fun!

She is doing so much better eating these days. She even seems to prefer the veggies over fruits!

1 comment:

Alona said...

I wish I had been there for the food kicking!