Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Tea with Linda

My co-worker from the preschool, Linda, invited me and the Branen's over for tea yesterday. It was so much fun. Everyone dressed up and we all ate and drank like queens!
Linda was a lovely hostess. She had the table set very proper. We had scones and fruit, chicken salad sandwiches, lemon bars, shortbread bars... and tea, of course.

Here is everyone besides me.

Linda even had croquet set up. The girls loved it!

Linda also made homemade strawberry ice cream. Delicious!

Align Center
Evie was loving rolling around on the blanket and grass. She also really liked watching Addie and Julia play.



These three are kinda like pseudo sisters!

Thanks Linda! What a great afternoon!

Yesterday Adam brought the mirror into the front room. Evie loved it! She kept scooting right up to it. It entertained her for a long time.
She loved pressing her face right up to it.

She also liked watching me in the mirror.

She's making sure she's all ready for our afternoon tea party!

Mirror, mirror on the wall, who's the cutest baby of all? Do we really need to ask?!
**I have since washed the mirror!

5 comments:

Alona said...

I LOVE this whole post except for the fact that I'm not there! That is one cute baby! I love how close she gets to the mirror!

Susannah said...

We wish you were here too!

Wendy Sue said...

I LOVE the mirror pictures!! At the tea party she looks like she wants to be playing with the big girls!

deej said...

Now do you think Evie knows why we all think she is so dang cute?!! Love those mirror pics . . . and fun pics from the tea party! Bet those other little girls are in love with Evie! Like who isn't!

The Sorensons said...

Evie is sooo CUTE! I love ht mirror pictures as well! - Lala