Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Moscow...Home Sweet Home

We finally made it up here to Moscow on the 27th of June. The road from Boise to Moscow is beautiful. It made the trip go by fast. It took us about 6 hours to get here.

This is our new home...at least from the outside. We are on the top floor which made for a fun move! The view from our apartment is beautiful. It over looks the University of Idaho campus and part of town. We are up pretty high on a hill, so you can see forever.

Here is Sean, after we had moved most of the stuff into the apartment. We all felt like that after we were done!

I don't really know what is going on in this picture...probably putting the entertainment center together, but it sure looks like we were having fun!

I thought I would do some before/after shots of our apartment. Some of the rooms don't have a before shot, and we still need to do some work on our "extra" room.

The Extra Bedroom/Laundry Room/Recreational Room/Storage Room

Before

After

The Front Room

Before
After

The other side of the Front Room

Before
After


Our Bedroom


The Bathroom


The Kitchen

Before
After


Below are some shots of Moscow. I took these on one of my morning bike rides. It really is beautiful. The hills just roll on forever (which makes for a good bike ride). I really do love it here. I am sure I will be singing a different song in the winter time, but I'll enjoy it while I can!!



4 comments:

Kirsten said...

you are a miracle worker.. can´t wait to come visit!

Alona said...

Sign me up for a visit too! It looks great!

123 checkoutourfamily said...

Nice weather! I'd love to hang out there in the summer. I can't imagine a bike ride here anytime soon. :)

Nice decorating!

Anonymous said...

So fun to see the after pictures of your home . . . can't wait to fly up this fall for a visit and check it out in person! Deej